You can leave the beta group and stop testing at any time. This will move you back to the public group so that you will only get new updates when we release them to everyone.
Please inform us of your wish to leave beta. We can then remove you from the beta group.
- Go to the App Store
- Search for myshiftplanner
- Download the “public” version of the app – this will load over the top of the test version
- You will now only receive updates from the App Store.
- If you stay in the beta group, you can switch between test and public versions at any time.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will remove you from the group and email you let you know you have been removed.
- The next time the app updates on the Play Store, you will get the public version rather than the test versions.
- If you want to return to the beta group, you will need to sign up again through the website.