Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.myshiftplanner.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, such as against a blog post, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Please be aware that your comments, once approved by the moderator, will be publicly visible to all users of this site. As such, we strongly recommend taking care when deciding what to include in your comment to avoid accidentally exposing information you do not wish to become public.
The My Shift Planner website provides a convenient contact form through which you can contact us.
The information entered into this form is used to form an email which is sent to our customer care team, but is then immediately discarded from the website.
The information you provide will be kept in our email or help desk system for the duration of our contact with you. We will use this information in order to service your query, question or request which may include responses by email to you. Your personal details will never be used for marketing purposes, such as mailing lists unless you explicitly opt into doing so.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can, at any time, delete the cookies associated with this (and other) websites through the settings area of your browser. Please refer to the browser help system to find out how to do this for your specific browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to monitor use of our site, for security and performance purposes. This allows us to check for security issues, misuse of the site and get an idea of how effective our site is at providing the information you need from it.
The information collected includes details about your computer and your activity while using our website. The data we collect may include:
- Your computer’s public IP address
- The country in which you are browsing the site
- Your make and model of web browser
- The make and model of device you use to browse the site from
- The pages you visit within our site
- Any third party pages that you visit directly from links contained in our site
This data is anonymous, and will never include your name, address or contact details.
Who we share your data with
Nobody. We treat your data with respect and will never share your details with any third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you wish to have your data exported or removed, please contact our customer care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to assist.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
The data controller is:
MyBuzz Technologies Ltd
Beehive Lofts, Beehive Mill
If you would like to contact us, please do so in writing or by email to:
Thank you for downloading MyShiftPlanner!
- what personal data we collect from you when you use MyShiftPlanner and related services
- how we keep your data secure
- how you can contact us
- how to delete your account and all stored data about you
BASIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND HOW WE USE IT
- Your first and/or last name
- Your profession
- Your country (in which you are using the app)
- Your location of work
- Your employee ID
- Name of your employer/place of work
- Previous search activity
- Your activity while you were signed in to Google
- Your previous interactions with ads
- Types of websites you visit
- Types of mobile app activity on your device
- Your activity on another device
- The time of day
- Info you gave to an advertiser, like if you signed up for a newsletter with your email address
TO TURN OFF PERSONALISED ADS/AD TRACKING
This is different for iOS and Android but in general:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Under Privacy > Advertising (Android) or Privacy & Security > Tracking, turn on/off the option to “Limit Ad Tracking” or alternatively Privacy > Advanced > Ads and Opt Out of Ads Personisation (depending on the type of device you have).
YOUR MYSHIFTPLANNER CLOUD ACCOUNT
- A valid email address (used as the user ID for your account and must be unique)
- A strong password meeting our security rules (6 or more characters, with at least one capital letter and a number or symbol such as ?!.# or space)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DURING SUPPORT CASES:
PURCHASES and PURCHASE TRACKING
- Date and time of purchase
- Type of product purchased
- Expiry Date
- Cancellation Date and Reason
- Subscription or Purchase Status
- A link to your MyShiftPlanner Cloud Account if logged in at the time or or subsequently following the purchase.
MONITORING AND AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
- Device Make and model of the device
- Country where the app is being used
- Language of your device and timezone
- IP address (to detect hacking attempt or misuse)
- Data and time that the app was opened (to determine number of active users on our platform)
- Crash and error information raised by the app
- Basic activity within the app so we can identify underused features or problems with the user experience within the app. These are collected anonymously so never tracked against an individual. The tracked activity includes:
- Opening of screens within the app
- Use of specific features within the app
- Error generated within the app which you may or may not see
- Google Analytics
- In-built App Store monitoring and error collection tools
- Priorietory monitoring tools developed by MyBuzz Technologies Ltd.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
- Backups older than 12 months may be deleted at our discretion to help control our data storage use.
- Accounts not used within 6 months will be deleted according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law.
- You choose to delete your account or request we do so for you.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE REMOVED
- To facilitate our Services to you;
- To provide part or all of our Services to you on our behalf;
- To provide relevant advertising to you if using the free tier of the app;
- To assist in analyzing how our Service is used, to allow us to provide the best quality service and products we can to you.
SECURITY – INTERNET
SECURITY – DEVICE and APP
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISMENTS:
- If you choose to allow these, you will see adverts which have been tailored to your location (country), past purchases and on-line activities as collected by Google and other providers during your use of your phone or the Internet.
- If you choose NOT to allow personalised adverts, you will still see adverts within the app but they will NOT be tailored to you, so may not be of interest or relevance.
- Open the Settings app on your phone or iPad
- Tap “Privacy and Security”
- Tap “Tracking”
- Find MyShiftPlanner in the list of apps and turn off the switch.
- Open the Settings app on your phone or iPad
- Tap “Privacy”
- Scroll to the bottom and tap “Advertising”
- Turn ON the “Limit Ad Tracking” option. This will stop MyShiftPlanner and all other apps on your device from using your Ad Tracking Id
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Tap on the Google Services option
- Tap on “Ads” under the “Services” section
- Turn ON the option for “Opt out of Ads Personalization”
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY