If you no longer want to use MyShiftPlanner, you can delete your data by doing the following within the app before deleting it:
- Open the app
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left of the main screen and choose DATA PRIVACY REVIEW.
- The data privacy review shows you exactly what data we store about you. Tap GET STARTED on the first screen and NEXT on the second.
- In the third screen you will see an option to DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Make sure your login email address is correct at the top of this screen. If not, or it’s empty, type it and log in first.
- Tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT and if you’re sure, agree to the confirmation message.
Once the app has confirmed your account was deleted, you can safely delete the app.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deleting your account will remove the following:
- Your actual login and personal information linked to it, including your name, email address, profession and other information you may have entered.
- All of your data backups.
- You will be un-subscribed from any newsletters you may be subscribed to.
The above is all the information we store about you that is personally identifiable. All of this will be removed as part of the account deleting.
If you need help deleting your data or account, or have already deleted the app and want us to delete your data, please contact our support team at: