MyShiftPlanner is available for Apple and Android devices, so you can easily transfer to another phone even if it’s a different type.
You can transfer:
- Your shift data
- Your settings and personal user data (within MyShiftPlanner)
- Your purchased add-ons
To transfer, you need to have a MyShiftPlanner account and a recent backup of your data from your old phone. If not, here’s how you do this:
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left of the main screen
- Choose Backup/Restore Data
- Choose Backup when asked.
- If you’ve already logged in, it’ll start a backup and you’ll be ready to jump to the next step. If not, enter your email address and choose Register (if no account) or Login (if you already have an account).
- Once you’ve logged in, tap Backup NOW to create your first data backup.
Once you have a MyShiftPlanner account and a fresh backup, do the following on your new phone:
- Install MyShiftPlanner from the app store
- Open the app and choose Restore an existing account from the first-run setup screen.
- Enter your MyShiftPlanner account email address and password, then tap Login
- Your data will restore automatically after a few seconds.
- Your purchases will automatically restore after a few seconds of the app being open.
If your purchases don’t automatically restore, tap on the menu icon and choose Purchase History from the menu. In here, use the Restore Purchases button.
If you need more help transferring your data or purchases, please contact our team through the app menu or directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org