To keep our systems and your data secure, we require that all passwords follow secure password rules. These are common in most on-line systems and avoid people accidentally using easy-to-hack passwords for their data.
Password in MyShiftPlanner must follow these rules:
- At least 6 characters in length
- Must contain a capital letter
- Must contain either a space, a number or exclamation mark (!) or question mark (?)
Some examples of valid passwords are:
Tips for picking secure passwords:
- Avoid using your name in the password – it’s easy to guess
- Avoid using words like “password”, “myshiftplanner” or anything easy to guess
- Avoid using parts of your email address in your password
- Join multiple words together to make longer passwords – e.g. ThisMightBeAGoodOne?!
- The longer the password, the better
If you’re unsure, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org