The lastest update of MyShiftPlanner is available now for iOS and Android devices. New features include Multiple Leave Types, and a new expandable 7-day Android Widget.
Find out more …
Multiple Leave Types
The new update includes the option to create individual leave types, either full-day or part-day leave. These leave types can be created in the “Setup Shifts” screen and tracked in Annual Leave Settings and Work Time Reports.
To create a new leave type do the following:-
- Tap on the cog/settings icon
- Tap Setup Shifts
- Tap on the +
- Select the option “Add a Leave Type
- Turn off the option “Is Full Day Leave” to create a part-day leave
This new option also allows you to create different types of OFF for non-working days. To do this, create a new shift or leave type, then select “Not Working” from the shift “TYPE”.
It couldn’t be easier!
Re-sizeable Android Widget
We’ve updated the large Android widget. It’s now re-sizeable to be able to show anything from 3 days to 7 days. Changing the size is simple …
- Add the larger widget to your Home Screen
- Once it’s added, tap and hold on the Widget
- Use the resize option to show as many days as you want – up to a full week.
Need help, get in touch
As always, our support team are ready and able to help out with any problems. Get in touch with us via the “Help>Get In Touch” option in the app. Or email us via email@example.com