The best way to set up long repeating rotas in myshiftmanager is to use the Magic Repeat option
To create common rotas, such as 4On/4Off, 2-2-2 etc.
- Add a sequence of shifts to the calendar against a team/individual, eg. 4Days/4Off/4Nights/4Off
- Right-Click on the first day in the sequence and select the option “Range Select”
- Click on the last day in the sequence to select the entire (remember to include off days!)
- Right Click again and choose the option “Repeat Sequence”
- Choose the End Date for the rota sequence and click OK
MyShiftManager will run this entire sequence for this Team/Individual.
Do the same for each team. You only need to add the first rotating sequence.
Alternatively, copy and paste the first sequence onto other teams and use Range Select>Repeat Sequence for each team